All children at Veritas need…
Every Day Uniform:
- Charcoal Grey uniform trousers and skirts (no tracksuit bottoms)
- Grey, black or white plain tights
- Green and white check summer dresses or grey pinafore dresses
- Leggings may be worn for P.E. (black or grey) and under summer dresses
- Plain black shoes, no coloured laces; plain practical black trainers (no logos); or plain black boots (no heels)
- Summer footwear should be plain and sensible (no flimsy, strappy or heeled sandals) in black, brown or white.
- Green P.E. shorts (or black or grey tracksuit bottoms for winter)
- Girls may wear black or grey leggings
- White P.E. t-shirt
- Plain practical trainers or plimsolls – for indoor use (in a named P.E. bag)
As well as:
Reception to Year 4
- Gold Sweatshirts or cardigans
- White polo shirts
Year 5 and Year 6
- Knitted jumper
- White shirts
Please ensure all items of clothing are named.
All school uniform (including book bags) is available from:
Crested School Wear,
St Marys Mews,
You can also order directly online with crested school wear www.crestedschoolwear.co.uk and have delivery made to the school or your home address.
Simply go to the website, click on shop and find our school in the list.